Landlord Gas Certificates

Are you a landlord who requires the services of a Gas Engineer in Huddersfield and the HD8 area? As a landlord you are required to provide gas safety certification to cover gas appliances within your properties. It is a legal requirement for landlords to hold a CP12 Certificate or Gas Safety Certificate. The certificate must be renewed annually and it ensures that any gas appliance and flues in the property are operating safely and meet current standards. Landlords are also required by law to ensure maintenance for all pipework, appliances and flues on their properties which they have provided for their tenants use is carried out by a Gas Safe Registered engineer and must also arrange for an annual gas safety check to be carried out by a Gas Safe Registered engineer. Records of the safety check must be kept for 2 years and a copy issued to existing tenants within 28 days of the check being completed and a copy issued to new tenants before they move in. As a Gas Safe Registered engineer working in and around¬† the Huddersfield HD8 area, I will inspect all equipment and pipes and carry out an annual safety check where I will – that all appliances are operating on the correct settings and combusting fully, that dangerous gases such as carbon monoxide are being effectively removed, ventilation routes are unobstructed, and safety devices are in good working order. Finally, I will provide you with certificates for all gas appliances within your properties at a very reasonable price. So if you are looking for a Gas Engineer please get in touch and I will be happy to discuss this with you and issue you with a free, no-obligation quote. For an experienced and efficient Gas Safe Engineer for Landlord Safety Certification in and around the Huddersfield HD8 area, you can’t go wrong with Andrew Crookes Plumbing.¬† Contact us here today or call on Phone: 07901 826085 Landline: 01484 602010

Click here to submit your review.

Submit your review
* Required Field